We are seeking a PROGRAM ASSISTANT to fulfill our program requirements and maintain the process of our program and mainly coordinating our digital marketing department. Application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfDQtRwKAjwtnyBc-eSIE4koA3bz0kXThYRrYFGjhWsGWAmQ/viewform?usp=sf_link Deadline is Friday, December 31 at 15:00 GMT. Late applications will not be considered.
Job Title: Program Assistant
Duration: 12 months
Summary: We are seeking a program assistant to fulfill our program requirements and maintain
the process of our program following the timeline below and mainly coordinating our digital
About us: Leaders of Tomorrow Digital Exchange Program is a virtual exchange-program for international youth at the age of 14-19. We have over 200 alumni from more than 25 countries around the world and we aim to continue our mission to more people and countries by developing leadership and project management skills as well as an intense focus on global issues and improving their English Language throughout the 8 weeks online sessions program.
● Jan-Feb 2022 – Preparations
● Mar-May 2022 – Applications
● Jun 2022 – Interviews
● Jun – August 2022 – Sessions
● Sep – Nov 2022 – Evaluation
● To be part of an international community with access to multiple opportunities that can
contribute to your future career.
● Receiving full tutorial sessions before the start of your role to be familiar with your tasks
and the program structure.
● Private email linked with our domain to be used for official communication.
● An opportunity to learn and teach.
● High amount of flexibility with our tasks and timings.
● Support team leadership in all aspects of program implementation to ensure timely and
accurate completion of deliverables.
● Support the management of program email inboxes.
● Compile and track a wide range of participant information and project data, supporting
data collection and maintaining accuracy and completeness.
● Contribute to the production of program reports, materials, and content.
● Work with program partners and participants, including communicating program updates,
answering questions, and assisting with logistics.
● Developing and tracking traditional and social media communications content as
● Coordinating with the program graphic designers.
● Assist in monitoring and evaluating the program process.
● Assist in facilitating program sessions, interviews, and supervise program facilitators.
● Experience in (social) media communications (required);
● A good proficiency in English (required);
● Well organized with strong communications skills;
● Alumna/us of an exchange program (preferred);
● Experienced in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
● Team player with good interpersonal skills;
● Constant access to the internet during the week;
● 4-5 Hours time availability during the week.
If you are interested in this position please fill this application form. For further details please
check our website https://lotep.org or send your questions to this email [email protected] with
“Program Assistant Inquiry” in the subject.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview maximum in late January.
Thanks and Best Regards,