This job has been closed and currently we are reviewing the received applications. A notification will be out within the next 2 weeks.
Job Title: Program Assistant
Duration: 12 months
Summary: We are seeking a program assistant to fulfill our program requirements and maintain the process of our program following the timeline below and mainly coordinating our digital marketing department.
About us: Leaders of Tomorrow Digital Exchange Program is a virtual exchange-program for international youth at the age of 14-19. We have over 200 alumni from more than 25 countries around the world and we aim to continue our mission to more people and countries by developing leadership and project management skills as well as an intense focus on global issues and improving their English Language throughout the 8 weeks online sessions program.
- Jan-Feb 2021 – Preparations
- Mar-May 2021 – Applications
- Jun 2021 – Interviews
- Jun – August 2021 – Sessions
- Sep – Nov 2021 – Evaluation
- To be part of an international community with access to multiple opportunities that can contribute to your future career.
- Receiving full tutorial sessions before the start of your role to be familiar with your tasks and the program structure.
- Private email linked with our domain to be used for official communication.
- An opportunity to learn and teach.
- High amount of flexibility with our tasks and timings.
- Support team leadership in all aspects of program implementation to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables.
- Support the management of program email inboxes.
- Compile and track a wide range of participant information and project data, supporting data collection and maintaining accuracy and completeness.
- Contribute to the production of program reports, materials, and content.
- Work with program partners and participants, including communicating program updates, answering questions, and assisting with logistics.
- Developing and tracking traditional and social media communications content as needed.
- Coordinating with the program graphic designers.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating the program process.
- Assist in facilitating program sessions, interviews, and supervise program facilitators.
- Experience in (social) media communications (required);
- A good proficiency in English (required);
- Well organised with strong communications skills;
- Alumna/us of an exchange program (preferred);
- Experienced in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Constant access to the internet during the week;
- 4-5 Hours time availability during the week.
If you are interested in this position please email your cv to this email [email protected] with “Program Assistant” in the subject. For further details please check our website https://lotep.org or send your questions to the email above.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks and Best Regards,